Sunday, August 25, 2013

Care

There was a time when I recklessly walked to the front with a bunch of awardees (which I was one) in university.

I found I ended up sitting next to President Chu. I didn't know if I should sit down.

"If you don't sit, nobody would"

And I thought I was just going there for a lunch and then I'd go back to sleep.



There was a time when I wrote emails titled "strategic review" for my startup, because I couldn't think of a more concrete email title for the reasoning process. As cliche as that title is, everybody knows what it means.

And then I dropped the ball, because I thought I was called the CTO and I should make things.

And then the startup lost its direction.

For quite some time, I thought the problem was some other dude with the more appropriate responsibilities didn't take it, or keep doing it in a similarly open format.

But the actual thing that happened was..

If I didn't care, then nobody would care.

It could only start with me.

No comments: