Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The first day in the new flat


10th of May

The first things I moved to the new flat were my computers (there are four of them) and all my computer-related equipments, and a bed roll. That was a hell lot of equipments to move around, and my arms are still aching right now.

The new flat wouldn't have Internet connection until the 15th of May though, so all I could do with the desktops was playing games. The notebooks are much more useful now, because I can bring them to the university and go online via wifi.

There's no computer desk in the new flat, yet. So my computers are all sitting on the floor near my bedroll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read articles like this. BTW add more pics :)